Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Pull the Trigger

I just spent some time over at TriggerStreet reviewing short films and checking to see if screenplay uploads can be shorter pieces or if they have to be feature length. Turns out it's the latter which is kind of a bummer. I wanted to see if I could get some feedback on one of my scripts but it only comes in at 10 pages or so. C'est la vie, I guess.

I also looked into uploading my short film Dead End but after viewing it again, I don't think I want to subject myself to the humiliation. Man, every time I watch the thing it's like a textbook of everything I want to do differently next time. I just don't think it's that strong a short and I'd probably be better off just working really hard at something new and posting that instead.

For anyone not here at the Blogs inception when I spoke more at length on the subject, I leave you with a still from Dead End (those are my two principal actors, Carly Murray and Bob Wicks just about to start arguing in the car)...



mike

No comments: