Monday, June 13, 2005

Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good

Well, I caved like a house of cards in a windstorm. I gave it some thought and finally decided to buy the GB: Legion hardcover after all. I figured I'd regret it in the long-run if I didn't so I bit the bullet.

I'll post something on it once it arrives, which should be in a month or so.

I also picked up Seven Soldiers: Zatanna based on all the good things I'd been hearing about it over at The Johnny Bacardi Show. Johnny can't seem to get enough of Zee so I thought I would check it out. It's not bad stuff. I'll definitely go out and grab #2 when I can and likely finish off the series.

That's all for now...

mike

2 comments:

Johnny Bacardi said...

Just wait till you read #2!

Mike Jozic said...

I flipped through the second one while I was at the store. It looked pretty good. Based on your review, though, I did expect to see more of The Phantom Stranger than there was, but I'm sure there'll be more in #3.