Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Animated Links

I recently picked up the Batman Animated Vol.2 set on DVD and it has inspired me to link to a bunch of people involved with the show. Folks like Lynne Naylor, Glen Murakami, Shane Glines and others have been added to the sidebar. I only mention this because I'm always adding folks to the sidebar and, unlike so many other bloggers, I never mention it in any of my posts. So, I figure if I bring attention to it once in a while, people will take a gander over there and see if there's anything new or interesting for them.

So, what are you waiting for?

And if that aint enough for you, I'm really impressed with these images off of the Pants Press Sketchblog. I'm not 100% sure who the artist is, and I'm kind of in a rush, so I'll leave it up to you internet sleuths to find out if it catches your interest.

More later!

mike

No comments: