Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hitting the LCS

Looks like I'm going to hit my local comic shop today and pick up some books. It's actually been a couple of weeks since I've been able to grab some new comics, so it should be fun. From a quick sweep of the Diamond Shipping List it looks like I'll start by picking up these and then seeing what other gems may be sitting on the shelves...

AUTHORITY LOBO SPRING BREAK MASSACRE
JLA CLASSIFIED #9
PLANETARY #23
SOLO #5
ANGEL THE CURSE #1
SHAUN OF THE DEAD #1 (I'll take a look at it and see if it's worth it, anyway)
ZOMBIE TALES #1
X-FILES VOL 1 TP (another one I'll check out and maybe buy)

Actually a pretty big haul, now that I look at the list. At least for me it's a pretty big haul, I know there are poeple out there who get waaaay more than this on any given week, but...

I'm also probably going to pick up the 3-disc Hellboy director's cut today. I found it at a local store for a really good price. I was going to buy it last month but the whole 30th Anniversary Jaws disc threw me off budget. Had to hang in there for a couple of weeks.

That's it for now. I might be back with more later!

mike

No comments: