Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The New Postponement

Ack!

I have somehow gotten myself really busy these last few days and I haven't been able to post The New... columns (other than the DVD one) in a timely fashion. I might just skip over it this week or I might steal some time later on to put something up since there is about a half dozen comics (for a change) and 2 or 3 CDs that I had my eye on this week.

Here's hoping.

Oh, and just to keep things updated, I've started on the Bear McCreary transcription (he mailed me and I do want to beat the July 15th premiere date for season 2) and I sent off questions to Seth Fisher and Brett Matthews last night just before the storm to end all storms swung through town and I had to shut down for the night.

That's it for now, maybe for today.

mike

No comments: