Thursday, May 12, 2005

State of the Blog

Well, if you actually follow this blog in any capacity, you may have noticed that I haven't posted here in the last couple of days. I've actually been a bit busy, to be perfectly honest, doing some interviews and just working in general.

Yesterday I did an interview with Dean Haglund of Lone Gunmen fame which went really well. We talked for about an hour-and-a-half and covered a lot of ground. I was surprised by how much material I got, but also pleased.

I've also been transcribing my David Fury interview from a ways back. Everybody who has followed the Buffy Post Mortem on Meanwhile... proper have been waiting for this one from the very beginning. I've finally given myself the kick in the ass to sit down and transcribe the hour-long interview and get it posted. As far as Buffy and Angel fans go, it should be pretty big.

Last, but not least, I interviewed Bruce Campbell this afternoon. We got in about 40 minutes of conversation before he had to run to his next call (I think I was one of many calls today) but we covered his new flick and comic, Man With the Screaming Brain, pretty thoroughly.

I also got permission to do that short film from the creator this week and there'll be more on that soon.

Oh yeah, I'm also going to watch Sloan tonight (they're playing live at the University bar tonight) so I'll post something on that concert later as well. This weekend will probably be a big update period, which is a little backwards, but whatever works, right?

'Til next time...

mike

No comments: