Friday, May 06, 2005

Looking for Approval

A couple of weeks ago I sent off an e-mail to someone who had written and drawn an e-comic that I really liked and wanted to make a short film out of. As you may, or may not, know I made a short, no-budget DV film last year and I've been hankering to try my hand at another. So, I sent an e-mail to ask the creator for his permission to do the project because, even though I could technically do it without his official OK (it's not like anyone would ever see it), I kind of wanted a stamp of approval on at least attempting to commit this story to DV.

Still no word, though. Maybe I'll send off another message and see if it nets better results.

In other diheartening news, I have yet to find a home for an interview I did last month with the Inkworks people regarding their latest X-Files Connections card set. I was hoping to get it into some X-Files related forum, but it looks like I'll probably be running that one on the ol' Blog.

mike

No comments: