Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ruminating on the X-Files Interview

I wasn't sure if I should post the interview I ran yesterday, but since I didn't have any other logical home for it, I fired it up on the blog, added some images to make it all purty and there it is. Originally, Inkworks had planned the series to come out sometime in May (a month which is nearly past), so I thought I sort of blew my timeliness on this one. Then I noticed that they had pushed their release date to June 1st and I figured it must be kizmet.

I've never done an interview with a card company before and have little to no knowledge of the industry or the product so I'm quite happy with how it turned out in the end. I know it's like talking to a wall to expect any feedback on it, but I figure I'll toss out the invite regardless. Stranger things have happened, right?

As far as my other interviews go, most of them are in transcription hell, that place where they sit on tape and look all foreboding and time-consuming. Still, David Fury, Bruce Campbell, Dean Haglund and Bear McCreary all did great interviews and I really want to get those up for people to see soemtime soon. I'm about a third of the way through Fury right now, so we'll see how that pans out. I've also started a distance education program to get a communications degree, so that might cut into my sit at the computer and transcribe tapes time.

mike

No comments: