Saturday, May 14, 2005

Saturday Night's All Right For Posting

I thought I was going to get a more substantial post out of today, but I'll take what I can get.

I spent most of the evening brainstorming some new projects with the wife who has taken an interest in my, hopefully, upcoming film output. We've always wanted to write something together and we found just the vehicle (there's a pun there, but I won't get into it). The story is called 'End of the Affair' and it will be a humourous short about a woman and her car.

I was also at a local used bookstore today and I turned down a copy of Richard Matheson's I Am Legend. It was a good price, but just not good enough for the condition it was in. I've never actually read the story but I've heard nothing but good things about it, and not all of it from Steve Niles. I'm still kicking myself a little for not grabbing it, but I'm sure I'll get around to it at some point.

There's more stuff to talk about but I'm off to my brothers place to watch some Futurama. he introduced me to Family Guy so we're working an even exchange, I think.

mike

No comments: