Wednesday, July 13, 2005

New Interviews at Meanwhile...

Now I've gone and done it. I've updated my site with two new interviews (recent ones, too) setting a bad precedent for someone who hates transcribing and frittering around with the ol' HTML code.

Anyway, the first interview is with Serenity writer, Brett Matthews. It's short but sweet, and I did manage to ask him a few questions that I hadn't seen asked before (always a nice goal to have) so I'm pretty happy with it for what it is. It was done on pretty short notice with Brett as busy as a beaver. It was a brief and somewhat abrupt communication between the two of us, but like I said, I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with.

So, if you're listening, thanks Brett!

I also posted Part 1 of my interview with super-composer, Bear McCreary. If you're a Galactica watcher then you know what I mean. If not, McCreary is one of the finest guys working in the biz today. His cues are amazing to listen to (buy the CD, it's worth it!) and they really go a long way to making the show the dramatic, tense Sci-Fi success it is today.

I'm really happy with how my interview with Bear turned out, and I'm even going so far as to say it's in the top 5 I've ever done. Bear was a great interviewee and we had a lot of fun talking shop and other stuff.

Anyway, it's late and I have violin camp in the morning again. Check out the interviews and let me know what you think.

mike

No comments: