Saturday, July 09, 2005

Missing in Action

I don't know if anybody noticed but I've been missing in action on the blog here for a few days. The reason for that is because I was kind of house-sitting for my folks while they're away on the west coast and, while they do have an internet hook up, I sort of had my hands full with other stuff while I was there. On the plus side, I've been tearing through my 'to do' list like nobody's business. I'll post comments on that next time I have a chance to properly sit down and do some blogging.

I'm also going to be away this weekend for my father-in-law's retirement party which happens to be at their cabin. I guess we got roped into staying over until Sunday, so I will probably be posting something Sunday night.

Have a great weekend!

mike

No comments: