Sunday, July 24, 2005

Got What I Was Looking For

Huzzah! I've now received the two e-mails that I've been waiting on since Friday of last week. I had Colleen's answers come in yesterday, I believe, and Bear (who, it appears, has been knee deep in scoring episode 6 of Battlestar Galactica) has just managed to get back to me with the clarification I needed to move ahead with Part Two of his interview.

I'm too wiped out tonight to get their stuff up but I'll be posting their respective interviews tomorrow, for sure.

UPDATE: Hey, I even heard back from Seth Fisher, which is good news. It looks like he'll be out of ouch until August, though, so we won't be seeing that interview come together until later next month. I'm in no hurry. The story he's drawing for Legends of the Dark Knight still has three issues to go, so we got time.

mike

No comments: