Monday, July 18, 2005

Gussyin' Up 2: The Reckoning

Went back in and changed some stuff over at Meanwhile.... Tidied up some of the sections, changed how some of the site is organised as well as some section names. I wish I knew enough HTML to redesign the whole site but, alas, I'm not that good. The overall design is functional but dated. It could use an aesthetic overhaul.

Some time ago I decided to make the page an online resumé rather than an e-zine. I think I've mentioned that before here on the blog at some point, but I think with the way I've organized the site now, it's a bit more representative of that goal than it was before. There's still work to do, but I believe the 'heavy lifting' aspect of it is done for now.

I should also mention that my David Fury interview has been transcribed and I'll get to formatting it this week. The long journey nears its end and I know a lot of Whedonesque folks who will be happy to see that happen.

I'm off to bed. Be back later with more musings.

UPDATE: Rather than start a whole new post to announce it, I just posted an old 1997 interview with Walt Simonson on the site. It was one of the first Q&As I'd done with a comic pro and we cover a whole bunch of stuff including Michael Moorcock's Multiverse, Jack Kirby's Fourth World, Star Slammers and more. If you're a Simonson fan, you should check it out.

mike

No comments: