Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Zero Notice

So I'm Googling my name the other day (oh, come on - you've all done it) and I run across a match with a website that I'm not only unfamiliar with, but is listed only as an odd collection of words reminiscient of a William S. Burroughs novel. One of the words, however, is fearsmag.com, a little online horror mag run by a swell guy named Ed Flynn for whom I did my first paid writing (thanks again for getting he ball rolling, Ed). Anyways, my curiosity got the better of me so I clicked through only to find this:


Now, I remember writing the review, but at no point did I know that it had actually made it to the back of the Trade Paperback (and the embarrasing thing is, I've held the thing in my hands a number of times and never noticed).

Anyway, I know other guys and gals have their names appear like this every day of every month of every year, but this is my first back cover blurb, and I just found out about it and I can post about it if I want to.

Now I'm going to go watch some Season 2 Farscape. Hope your day treats you equally well.

mike

No comments: