Monday, January 24, 2005

Endless Weekend

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but I've been having a curmudgeony weekend that I'd just rather not recount. I will say, however, that over the course of the three days (I'm counting Friday, here) all I wanted...no, all I needed to turn my entire weekend around was a hamburger platter from a local joint here in town called Kelsey's, and maybe a movie. I wasn't even too picky on which movie it had to be. Blade: Trinity, maybe, or The Aviator would have done fine. And somehow, that simple list of tasks that would have been the D-Day to my most lousy of lousy 72 hours was impossible to accomplish.

sigh

To top it off, my Steelers lost today in a game I didn't get to watch, so they are officially out of the playoffs until next year. Click on the image if you want to check out the word on the official site.



I think I might have a head cold, too, which is just icing on the cake.

Anyway, here's hoping this week looks a bit brighter.

mike

No comments: