Monday, January 03, 2005

New Buffy Update

Hey everyone...

In my first post I said that I would notify you folks of any updates to my web page so here I am to do just that. A few days ago I posted a new interview with Jane Espenson and Eric Wight regarding the Buffy: Animated series that currently exist in the limbo that is "shopping it around". The interview is part of my Buffy Post Mortem, celebrating the show and it's other incarnations through interviews with the folks who worked on the show, the comics and Eric, who designed the animated version of everyone's favourite slayer. The aforementioned Jeff Parker will also have an interview going up soon, so watch for that announcement here as well.



There's also an interview with Dave Gibbons that I conducted back in 1998, just before his New Adventures of The Spirit story came out. Like the Mark Waid and James D. Hudnall interviews before it, it's part of the archiving project that I've started to get all of my older interviews on the web (and when there's more webspace available, I would love to get the audio up as well!). It was one of the first interviews I ever did and it shows, but it's not as bad as I remember it being. It's kind of fun to look back and read it now and, hey, it is Dave Gibbons. The guys a great artist and a pretty snappy writer to boot.

Enjoy!

mike

No comments: