Monday, January 17, 2005

Steelers Win by 3

Well, it was a tense finish, but the Pittsburgh Steelers managed to beat the New York Jets by 3 points in overtime.



The Steelers have been "my team" since following Terry Bradshaw and the Iron Curtain in the late '70s, but it's been a long time since I've bothered to watch any football. Heck, if it wasn't for a chance encounter watching Ben Roethlisberger and his winning team on the television one Sunday afternoon with my dad, I probably wouldn't be watching it now. But I am, and I'm glad, because I haven't seen football this good in a good long while (of course, I'm sure Jets fans feel completely opposite to this observation, but...).

Anyways, looking forward to Steelers v. Patriots on Jan. 23rd.

And in other news, "Rental reading poses copyright challenge"

mike

No comments: