Friday, April 08, 2005

Talking to Keith

Argh! What a great but torturous conversation I just had.

I called up Keith Giffen to get some comments from him regarding DC's new Countdown thing and where all of that is going, and he has to go and tell me all of the very cool stuff he is up to and the projects he is getting involved with that I'm not allowed to talk about in public. This is like sitting on the Superman treatment he did some years ago. I knew about that but was sworn to secrecy, then AICN or somebody breaks the news prematurely and I lost the scoop.

Ah well. As a fan of the guys stuff, it's very cool tonbe privy to all of this stuff. As the guy who runs the Giffen website and Newslist it's torture to not be able to share it with the rest of Giffandom assembled.

Mum's the word, though.

Two interviews down, one to go (Dean Haglund).

mike

No comments: