Sunday, April 17, 2005

Meanwhile... Updated

I posted an update over at Meanwhile... proper if anyone's interested in checking it out.

The Buffy Post Mortem interview is with fellow blogger and Interman creator, Jeff Parker. Jeff did the art on a Jane Espenson penned story in one of the Tales of the Vampires issues. It was called 'Dust Bowl' and it was one of the stand-outs of the mini-series.

I've also finally gotten around to reposting my Eisner Tribute from 2000. I've been meaning to do it since January, but kind of stalled on it for various reasons until now. I think the latest issue of The Comics Journal gave me the kick in the ass I needed to get it out there again, but I'm a little disappointed that I've lost the audio files that originally accompanied it. If anyone out there, by chance, has a copy of the Eisner Audio Interview, I would love to put it up.

Lastly, for the archive, I've added an interview that I conducted with Stefan Petrucha in the summer of 1998 where we discuss The X-Files and his self-published novel, Making God.

Feel free to comment here since the Forums at Meanwhile... got hacked, yet again, and shut down for the time bieng.

mike

No comments: