Wednesday, April 27, 2005

How Does it Rate?

I've been trying to think of a ratings system for a while now. I don't want to do a simple thumbs up or down, nor do I want to have a star system or anything like that, but trying to find something Meanwhile... related or themed to use has been...problematic, at best.

I considered using the ellipsis as my grading system - one dot for absolute shite, 2 dots for 'meh' and three for the full on Meanwhile... honours - but I figured that nobody would get it. Hell, I'm betting that there are a number of you that don't even know what an ellipsis is. I know I didn't until I started using the name Meanwhile... 7-odd years ago.

So, for lack of any better ideas, I ask you, the reader, to make a suggestion. What do you think might be apropos as a ratings system for this Blog, but remain underivative of everyone else's sites?

Hmmm...maybe I should think up a prize or something.

mike

No comments: