Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Good Response to Buffy Week 5

Just checked my Web/FTP stats for Meanwhile... after the recent update and I have to say things look good. I thought it was getting off to a slow start but there were really good numbers today thanks to a mention on Whedonesque.

To be perfectly honest, I used to be the Features Editor for Silver Bullet Comicbooks and some of the interviews I did for that site got some pretty low traffic, especially for a site that gets a good number of hits a day. Unless I was interviewing Jim Lee or some rock star creator, I'd get 400 or 500 hits, total. It's kind of nice to have that be the number of hits I get in a day when I have a new interview up with this Post Mortem thing. Also rewarding that it's on my own site that's so low key as to have a web non-presence

And, in case I'm sounding whiny, I don't need bandwidth crippling traffic, but it's nice to know you're being read (and judging by the responses the stuff been's getting on Whedonesque, it's being enjoyed, too).

Anyways, I just wanted to post a thought or two about that.

mike

No comments: