Saturday, April 23, 2005

Linktastic Saturday

In lieu of watching Saturday morning cartoons, I figured I'd do a post of links that I found interesting this week.

First off, Peter Sanderson over at IGN did some nice coverage of the memorial to Will Eisner in his Comics in Context column.

Next up is an interview with Dean Haglund from the Creature Corner website. Since my own interview with Dean is trapped in the limbo that is e-mail tag, I figured anyone who was looking for one could check this one out.

I don't know what I was doing when I stumbled across this site, but it's basically a Jaws fansite/community. I get a kick out of checking in from time to time and browsing through their site.

With all the Superman buzz online, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Blue Tights site with their exclusive Bryan Singer video journals from the set of the new film. They're pretty cool and I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't already.

Nor would I be doing anybody any favours if I didn't link to this USA Today story on the new Superman film complete with comments from Singer and a pic of Brandon Routh in full costume (not a fan of the belt buckle, but the rest I can live with).

I bookmarked this site some time ago, but have yet to listen to the Jeff Smith audio interview, courtesy of Minnesota Public Radio's site.

I caught a link to this article over at Tom Spurgeon's Comics Reporter. It's from The Boston Phoenix and is, on the surface, a review of a Birds of Prey storyline, but underneath it is alook at the industry through an outsider's eyes.

That's all for now.

mike

No comments: