Saturday, April 16, 2005

Checking In

I started putting the finishing touches on what will be the next Meanwhile... update and, despite its incredible lateness, I'm kind of excited to finally get it posted. I've been working on Meanwhile... related stuff for a while now, and with surprising frequency, but not in any way you could see. Mostly I've been going back and putting my older interviews into the newer template for archiving purposes, but none of them have been posted as of yet.

With this next update (due in the next day or so, I'm sure) I'll be posting my next installment in the Buffy Post Mortem (featuring fellow Blogger, Jeff Parker) as well as my Eisner tribute from a few years back and an older, but satisfying, interview with Stefan Petrucha (who's been getting some buzz off of his newest Nancy Drew GN).

I'll try and chime in again before the weekend is up.

mike

No comments: