Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Read That Funky Story, White Boy

Just got back from the comic store with some 'new' comics to read. I grabbed myself a copy of Army of Darkness: Shop Til You Drop #2, Flaming Carrot Comics #2, the Red Sonja preview book and the first issue of Michael Moorcock's Elric mini-series. I'm really looking forward to that last one, I'll tell you.

I've also had a stack of GN's that I picked up at the library that I've been tearing through, among them The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen V.1, Star Trek: The Next Generation - Enemy Unseen, Groo: Death and Taxes, The Fairy Tales of Oscar Wilde V.1 and Sundiata: A Legend of Africa. That last one is by Will Eisner, if you aren't familiar with it. It's one of his books that were released by NBM. Looks interesting.

I'll probably post some thoughts when I get through with them.

mike

No comments: