Sunday, March 06, 2005

The Weekenders

Hey everybody...

Just a spot filler post here to say I've been pretty busy this weekend with kids birthday parties and what-not, so the expected comments (expected in my mind, likely not in yours) on Planetes Vol. 2, Ultimate Marvel Team-Up, Samurai Champloo, the Cowboy Bebop remix and a few other things will have to wait 'til later. I'm bushed.

I have added a new link to the Soundtrack section of the sidebar, so click on through and check out keanemusic.com if you have a moment. Keane is the new member of the Meanwhile... Music Club and I've been listening to their debut album at least once a day now for about a week. Their stuff has really struck a chord, and their single, 'Everything Changes', which is described as a "sweeping, majestic ode to feeling lost when everyone else seems to know the score" is #1 with a bullet in the music chart that is my brain.

Anyways, catch you in the next post. Hope you had a decent weekend!

mike

No comments: