Thursday, March 17, 2005

Do Wonders Never Cease

The Sci-Fi.com people must have read my earlier post cheering their use of their website for the distribution of deleted scenes and audio commentaries for the episodes currently airing on the Sci-Fi channel because they've gone and one-upped themselves yet again.

They're now offering the entire first episode, uncut and commercial free for viewing on the site as well.

I don't know if anybody else is pushing their show like this, but if there are other sites doing this, I'd love to know about it (that's a hint to comment if you are reading this and wanna throw me some links). As I said before, this is what the internet should be used for by these media folk. Embrace the damn information superhighway instead of trying to stomp it out like a brush fire.

Heck, I'd be tempted to support the show based solely on these efforts, but I do love BSG already so this is all icing on the cake for me.

Click on the link below to go to the official site and click through the matching banner on their main page to get to the episode.


mike

No comments: