Sunday, March 20, 2005

Meanwhile...Maintenance

I went in and added some new links on the sidebar. Most of them won't be of any interest to you (at least, I think they won't) but as everybody knows, links on sidebars are mostly for the Blogger in question to track and give easy access to the sites he or she visits often, or on a regular basis.

I was comforted to add a couple of new movie links which now prove that comic book movies are not, in fact, all I watch. To be perfectly honest, I don't think there is a good solid drama that interests me that is coming out anytime soon (although Crash has possibilities), and the horror movies look like crap. As for comedies...well, there's Fever Pitch, but we've had that conversation.

I've also split up the comic links into three categories (or is that four?) for easier browsing.

That's all for now.

mike

No comments: