Sunday, March 27, 2005

My God, it's full of Stars

So, on April 9th, Stars will be in town as part of something called the Exclaim Tour, along with the bands Apostle Of Hustle and Montag. They're hitting a small local tavern called Amigo's and, having missed them once before in November (I think it was November), I'm totally chomping at the bit to go to this show. I haven't been able to buy my ticket yet, however, due to financial difficulties, so I'm crossing my fingers that the show doesn't sell out before I get a chance to grab one. Normally I wouldn't worry about it, but it is a small place, and they've been selling them for a few weeks so...time is of the essence, y'know?

Anyway, Set Yourself on Fire is, in my opinion, one of the best albums of the year (so far), and their previous effort, Heart, was equally phenomenal, so I'm dying to see them do their thing live.

Wish me luck!

mike

No comments: