Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Giffen Update at the Dispatch

I've just updated the Daily Dispatch with some new stuff. The official Keith Giffen Update for 03/01/05 was posted earlier today, as were some spoilers regarding some JLA: Classified covers that DC has posted on the "I Can't Believe it's not the Justice League" mini site. A bit of a surprise for me was a brief convo with Keith that I stumbled across, transcribed and posted where he basically outlines their pitch for doing The Defenders at Marvel. While the ideas he talks about may no longer be a part of their mini-series, they're fun to look at regardless.

Check it out if you dig Keith, Marc, Kevin, Joe or anyone else involved in the project. Or just click on through because you're feeling really supportive of me right now.

Cheers!

mike

No comments: