Sunday, December 18, 2005

Six Whole Days

Woo! It's been six days since my last post. At least I can honestly say that I have been busy, busy, busy working at my jobs and not just hanging out and watching DVDs and choosing not to post because I'm a lazy ass (which has happened in the past).

The jobs are actually going pretty well, for anyone who's asking. The receiving job has increased hour-wise so I'm doing about 30 odd hours there and my Future Shop job has evened out at 32. I alternate between the two, so Monday I'm receiving at Superstore, Tuesday at FS, etc. etc. I split Saturday between the two and I live without a day off or a chance to wear street clothes. It's just a little something I noticed the other day. I spend all my outside time wearing my respective work uniforms and when I'm home, I'm in comfy sweat pants or pyjamas or what have you - never in my regular street clothes. It happens, on the odd occasion, but 99% of the time it's black shirt with khakis or Lime green with black pants.

The only other new stuff to talk about is my new S-Video cable. I'd heard of how it was supposed to improve picture quality for years and finally took the plunge. I got it for cost at $3 (CAN) and figured, if this shows any improvement, I'm going to go the whole nine yards before my time at FS is up and upgrade to Monster Cables.

I've also reconfigured my Home Theatre speakers and re-adjusted my colour and display settings on my television, so I've sort of maximized the the whole movie viewing experience in my household. Working amongst all the technological Home Theatre beauty at work makes a guy look at his set up at home and want to make it better than it was - the best it could be with the tools available.

I'm driving my wife crazy, to say the least.

"Honey, does that skin tone look too pink, or am I crazy?"

Oh, I'm also still waiting for Paul Dini's answers, my Seth Fisher interview is D-O-N-E and will be posted very, very soon and Karl Moline will be hitting Meanwhile... soon, as well, to pretty much finish off the Buffy Post Mortem.

Hmmm...I can't think of anything else to add that could make this more interesting than it is, so I'll sign off now and try and get back on soon.

Later!

mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey kool site. But kinda quite. Wanna exchange some links?
Well send me a As up amigo