Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Checking In

Been a while, again. Christmas and Boxing Day being huge retail days, I've been kept kind of busy by my respective employers. The upside is that I'm keeping busy and making some decent money, the bad news is that I have to wait until tomorrow to post my Seth Fisher interview.

On another topic, during my breaks at work I've been reading the Star Wars book 'Labyrinth of Evil' by James Luceno and I have to say that I am really enjoying it. Everything that I wished George deliver in the third movie, and everything that was good about the Clone Wars mini-series on Cartoon Network is in this book. The character voices are spot-on, the plot is interesting, the politics and subterfuge play a bigger role and Grievous is featured much more prominently. He's actually a credible villain in this book. There's also some nice background on the characters and universe during this period in the series and some explorations of the motives that got us to where we ended up in Episode III.

Anyway, I hope everybody had a great Christmas. When I have more time I'll comment on mine. Until then, take care and I'll post again as soon as I can.

mike

No comments: