Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dini on the Brain

It's funny, actually, that my last post was about the new Batman animated series because I am now in the middle of putting together an interview with Paul Dini. Dini, if you didn't know, was one of the writers on the show's predecessor (commonly known as Batman Animated or Batman Adventures) as well as several other DC themed cartoons with partners in crime, Bruce Timm and Alan Burnett.

Anyway, the Batman connection ends there because I've made the choice to steer clear from talking too much about the past and focusing on his latest effort, a new Jingle Belle one-shot coming out next week from DHC. Gonna keep it light, gonna keep it current and gonna keep it Christmasy.

I'm just waiting on DHC to send me a preview of the book so I can directly reference the stories in my questions. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

mike

No comments: