Thursday, December 08, 2005

Searching for Seth Fisher

Hmmm...It's a pretty good week for interviews, I guess.

That last Dini post gave me the kick in the ass I really needed to get that Seth Fisher interview I did a while ago done and sent off to Seth for approval. Man, I don't know what's wrong with me that I let it just sit there for so long. Seth, if you're reading this, I'm sorry!

There is a chance that it might get tweaked and made a bit more current, but regardless of what happens it's always interesting talking to Seth and he never gives a dull interview. Heck, the kanishibari story alone warrants publishing this baby. Who can turn down a genuine ghost story from one of the industry's premiere visual stylists? Not me.

Anyway, I'm off to get ready for job #2 now. Time to sell some CD players!

mike

No comments: