Friday, December 09, 2005

I Can't Think of a Clever Wordplay for Fury

I'm feeling a little lightheaded. After sitting on my David Fury interview for about a year I've finally gone in, done it up and posted it on my other website, Meanwhile... as part of my ongoing Buffy Post Mortem. It's a really great interview and I'm really proud of how it came out, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it gets received by the fans out there on the web.

The folks on Whedonesque are usually the first to find them and generally have some nice things to say about the interviews and the interviewees. In fact I find it mildly humourous that I have tried, for years, to elevate my profile on the 'net as an interviewer of comic book personalities and other celebrities to no avail, yet these Buffy interviews which appear on my little corner of the web, and get no advertising or hype anywhere by my own hand tend to net me a shitload of hits to the site. More than I've ever gotten with non-Buffy folk, and more than I've ever gotten while Features Editor over at Silver Bullet Comicbooks.

Go figure.

So, even though it has taken me two years (or more) to pump out these 6 interviews (with one or two more to come before it's done), interest in the Post Mortem rarely goes away for long and always spikes dramatically whenever there is an update. I should just keep doing Buffy themed interviews 'til people stop reading them.

Food for thought, anyway.

Later!

mike

No comments: