Monday, December 19, 2005

Dini Answers In

I got home from work today and found an e-mail from DHC passing along Paul Dini's answers to the questions I cooked up for him. I was a little worried that, not having read a lot of Jingle Belle, I wouldn't manage to put together a decent interview. I did as much research as I could tracking JB down on the web and even tried to get a hold of a preview copy from DHC, but not much ultimately came of that. It was really short notice, so I'm not down about it, or anything. Anyway, even though it's probably not reflected too heavily in the interview, I think the little bit of research I did does show through - even if it is just to me.

And let it not be forgotten that the interview would have been nothing but a bunch of questions were it not for the cooperation of Mr. Dini. Paul gave me some great answers and I think it will be a quick, but fun, interview when it finally gets posted. I have to write the intro for it still and then fire it off to Silver Bullet Comicbooks who will publish it.

I'll post more on this when it hits the web all official like.

mike

No comments: