Saturday, January 27, 2007

Your Kiss Is On My List

As I may have mentioned in a previous post, I was in an X-Filesey mood this past week or so, partly due to the PS2 game and partly due to the fact that I started watching them again in an attempt to get through Season 2 after taking a bit of a hiatus from watching the show.

Anyway, I ran across this while screwing around on YouTube and I got a kick out of it. It's been a while since I've seen an X-Files blooper reel...



If I get some time this weekend I'll post about the horror movie week that I've been indulging in with my brother (or subjecting him to, depending on where you stand on the whole issue) and the big box of Canadian Comic goodness that arrived at my door this morning. A copy of Pride of Baghdad was in there so I'm actually kind of pumped to get to it.

Onwards and upwards.

mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.