Thursday, January 04, 2007

Black Flame Fubar

I finally got around to reading my B.P.R.D.: The Black Flame comics today and discovered, much to my dismay, that this storyline was 6 issues long. Previous B.P.R.D. storylines ran 5 issues a piece so when I originally bought my copies, I stopped when I thought I had them all. I picked up the #s 4 and 5 some time after they had been released, and only got around to physically reading them just now, so now I have to go out and see if I can find issue #6 of this arguably brilliant chapter in the overarching Hellboy saga.

Not that I'm complaining, I was just hoping to have the whole thing read by the end of the night. Now I have to hit the comic store tomorrow and hope they have it.

Sigh.

Wish me luck and if you're not reading B.P.R.D., what's wrong with you?

Later!

mike

No comments: