Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Freelance Interviewer Meet Freelance Police

I just sent off a handful of questions to Emily, the PR person over at Telltale Games. She's been liasing with me over the Steve Purcell interview I requested last October but had yet to send in questions for. I'm fantastically late in getting them sent out, I know, but I took advantage of my current situation at work and fired off an e-mail with the eight (maximum) questions requested. If Steve is still interested she'll pass them on to him and, hopefully by the end of January, I'll have my answers back from Steve and I'll be set to put them together and post them on the interview blog I keep talking about but never launching.

I'm trying to stop doing that.

I have a couple more people to track down and we'll see how that goes. I'm hoping for a bi-weekly schedule so 4 names should do me for a bit.

Hmmm...I'm getting funny looks from the Business Manager for my computer activities so I guess I'm off.

Until next time.

Onwards and upwards!

mike

No comments: