Thursday, October 26, 2006

One Week To Halloween - Clip-O-Rama

I figured since it's one week until Halloween (one of my favourite times of year) I would celebrate with a series of clips from fave movies or shows that have a spooky or Halloween themed element to them.

First up is a fave scene from one of my top 5 movies of all time, Ghostbusters:



I can't even put in words how much I love this movie. It's left an indellible mark on me since I first saw it waaaay back in '84. I even still have pieces of the Ghostbuster Halloween costume I made in grade 8 although, sadly, the proton pack and positron glider are no more. Still, the Spengler bage is still proudly adorned on the ol' overalls so something got preserved.

I should see if my buddy Brad (I think he was Venkman) still has remnants of his suit or a photo or something. It's possible he may still have the trap we made.

Anyway, good clip, great line, fantastic movie.

Until tomorrow!

mike

No comments: