Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Clip-O-Rama Day 4

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

It's also Day 4 for the Halloween Clip-O-Rama, a series of posts where I stick up a clip of one of my favourite horror/spooky movies and save myself the trouble of coming up with anything too terribly interesting to say.

This next clip probably needs no introduction:



I think my introduction to the Evil Dead series was through a friend named Robin Bougie. I had watched Army of Darkness shortly after I met him and he knew someone who had edited the three films together into one 4 1/2 hour movie. The video quality was terrible, but it was pretty cool to experience it that way and it sort of started the whole snowball effect that was to follow. Now Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi are synonymous with must see, even if it's a no-budget D2DVD or D2Video project that I would have passed over without a second thought in the past.

Anyway, no list or series of clips would have been complete without including something from the series.

Later!

mike

No comments: