Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Interview Subject Drought Hereby Endeth

My search for an interesting interview subject has continued all week. Since my last post on the subject, I've e-mailed John Rogers but that hasn't turned into anything good. A little disappointed since he is working with Giffen on Blue Beetle and he's done some nice work on one of my new favourite shows, Eureka. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.

I also went and did some research on a Mr. Andy Diggle to see if he might be a nice addition to what I'm referring to as the Inaugural Four. After reading a bunch of interviews with the guy I decided that I would likely have a thing or two to ask him so I went ahead and e-mailed him as well. That was today, so I'm still awaiting a response. We'll see how that goes.

There is some good news, though. Another e-mail I sent today has borne fruit and I'm actually pretty excited at the prospect of getting a chance to talk with this guy, even if only by e-mail.

I just got word from Telltale Games' PR person that Steve Purcell is kind of available and will answer a handful of questions if I can send them some to forward on to him. He's apparently a really busy guy so I only get, like, 5-8 questions total, but it's more than 0 so I am happy. I've wanted to interview Purcell since the beginning, really, and having him as a part of the IF is going to be very cool indeed.

Now I just have to think of 5-8 really good questions.

Later!

mike

No comments: