Friday, June 23, 2006

Superman Returns in 5 Days

I've just caught Superman fever and am excitedly awaiting the films premiere on the 28th of June. Up until yesterday, I wasn't all that excited. I'd almost go so far as to say I was 'eager to, but in no hurry', to see the movie, but something clicked in the back of my head the other day and now I'm all primed up for it.

Maybe it was the new trailer they ran when I saw Nacho Libre.

Anyway, I figured since everyone and their dog is counting down to the film, I'd do a similar thing only with links to Superman related material or sites I think are cool instead of a timer running down the minutes.

The first of my inaugural Superman Links is to the Superman Returns Yahoo! Movies page where they have a slideshow of some storyboards and production artwork. There's not a lot of stuff there, but what I've seen is kind of cool.

Next up is a text interview between Harry Knowles of AICN and Brandon 'Superman' Routh that I found particularly entertaining.

Lastly, here's an interview with Kevin 'Lex Luthor' Spacey on playing the Man of Steel's arch enemy:



Later!

mike

No comments: