Tuesday, June 27, 2006

1 Day Remaining

That is if you don't count the sneak previews which are playing all over the place at 10 tonight. I'm actually considering going tonight but I have a feeling that it'll be either packed or too late for my daughter to go and enjoy the movie.

We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, I missed posting yesterday due to not turning the computer on at home so I figured I'd throw out a couple of last chance links before the big day hits.

Oh, and I should also mention I'm not posting at home so any 'cool' links in my bookmarks won't make it on here until tomorrow or later tonight.

To start with, everybody should go and check out Bryan Singer's video blog. These fun little videos have been posted throughout the duration of filming and post production to give fans a peek behind the curtain on the making of the movie. Some of them are dull and boring, but the majority of them are quite entertaining.

Next up is the official site which, if you're interested in the movie, you've probably hit already.

Lastly, Wikipedia has an interesting entry on the film sporting some pics and lots of info on the history of the project, budget...all that sort of nonsense.

I'll try and come on again later today or tonight but if not, we'll see you tomorrow.

Update: I just got home after buying my tickets for the 10 PM showing, tonight. One for me, one for my daughter Emma and one for my brother who wants to tag along, the big galoot. ANyway, this probably means a review either in the wee hours of the morning or later tomorrow. Have a good one!

Later!

mike

No comments: