Sunday, June 11, 2006

Busy Week

Wow. When it rains it pours.

To start with, I quit my job at the ol' Superstore this week (well, quit is a relative term - something I'll explain at length in a longer post), got hired on as a car salesman at Saturn (my brother's old job), got a reply from Walter Simonson that he'd be interested in doing an interview, and remembered that I arranged another interview with Jeff Parker regarding his Alex Toth sketchbook that he's publishing (I really hope it's not too late for that one). Add to that the fact that I've completed Evil Dead: Regeneration and the Buckaroo Banzai comic book is finally out (hey, it's important to me) and you have an avalanche of good news over here.

As I mentioned before, I'll get into some further details in another post. I just wanted to make some noise today since I'll probably be too tied up with some shopping and running kids around today to say anything overly meaningful.

Things they are a changin'.

Later!

mike

No comments: