Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Spank Your Monkey!

I couldn't help but link to this when I saw it. And this commentary from the SG site is just gold.

I think I'm also becoming quite addicted to their interview section. Daniel Robert Epstein does most of them, as far as I can tell, and I really like his stuff. It's brief, but he manages to cover a lot of ground and get to the meat and potatoes of the interview without dilly-dallying.

There's also just an amazing group of people bieng put under the hot lamps on this site. Ewan McGregor, Bronwen Hughes, Bill Murray, Simon Pegg & Nick Frost, Ray Harryhausen, Alan Moore, Seth, Audrey Tautou and a slew of other authors, bands, cartoonists, publishers, filmmakers and actors.

And that's without even mentioning the naked goth chicks elsewhere on the site...

mike

No comments: