Friday, February 18, 2005

Gods & Monsters

Here's a link to the Sin City movie site if you haven't checked it out yet. I was never a big fan of the comics, but I like Rodriguez when he's 'on', so I'll likely check this movie out. Very stylized and it looks like a decent cast so it could actually work. We'll see, I guess.

Also, I should point out (since I've been so quiet on the topic of late) that today Constantine opens in North America - Woo-Hoo! I've read many reviews and they seem pretty happy with the movie, although I've seen some really scathing ones as well. The telling bit about the scathing ones is that only some of the reviewers actually hated Keanu in the role, the others liked him but hated the movie as a whole, so...I dunno. It could still go either way, I guess. I'll probably see it Sunday since I'm not going to be able to make it tonight after all.

I'll post a review when I do.

mike

No comments: