Thursday, February 10, 2005

More Galactica From Moore & Crew

I've known about this for a while now since I've been watching and monitoring the reimagined Battlestar Galactica as it aired on SkyOne in the UK, but since the US and Canadian airings have only reached epsiode 4 or 5, I figured it's appropriate to mention the shows 'official' announcement of a second season renewal. It's actually just another 6 eps, but the show's like the highest rated show on Sci-Fi, so I see more episodes coming down the pipe whatever the word seems to be.

Personally, this is my new favourite show on TV. The intensity of the stories, the way it's shot, the actors cast, the scripts written...they all just sort of blend together to make what I truly believe to be some of the best sci-fi to ever hit the tube.

If you haven't checked this show out because of the cheesy '70s version, shame on you. You're missing out.

mike

No comments: