Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Comic Swag

I hit my LCS this weekend and picked up a handful of tasty fun comics. Since I've switched to the monthly trip - as opposed to the weekly, or sometimes daily trip down - when I do manage to find some comics I'm excited about, it is a pretty cool thing for me.

I'll probably post reviews or something once I get them all read and everything, but here's a list just to whet the appetite (cuz I know you're all on the edge of your seats, aren't ya!?!)...

Bear #1 by Jaimie Smart (SLG)
Flaming Carrot Comics #1 by Bob Burden (Image)
Planetary #22 by Warren Ellis and John Cassaday (DC/Wildstorm)
Astonishing X-Men #7 by Joss Whedon and John Cassaday (Marvel)

And I also got a Comics Journal there, too. Can't remember the number but it had an interview with Ed Brubaker in it - looked decent. October/November issue, I think.

Anyways, that's it for me for now. Be back with another scintillating post - same bat time, same bat channel!

mike


No comments: