Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hey Kids, Comics! For 01/14/09

Welcome to the second wednesday of 2009 and the first HK,C! kicking off the New Year. Not a very big week by any stretch of the imagination, but that's probably a good thing in a post-boxing day and January sales sort of environment.

  • Bold is what I will grab for sure.

  • Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.

  • Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricey to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy. More than likely I'll read it at some point but not own it.

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


    THIS WEEK'S PULL-LIST

    FINAL CRISIS #6 (OF 7) (I have really started warming up to this series and look forward to the big conclusion.)

    CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI 13 #9 (My happy find of 2008 and I look forward to every issue.)

    WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ #2 (OF 8) (I missed out on this last month so the decision to start with #2 and try and find #1, or wait for the trade now preys on my mind.)

    GHOSTBUSTERS THE OTHER SIDE #4 (I've been buying these but not reading them after the first issue. Love the GB but this series is leaving me a little disappointed.)

    And that would be all she wrote, folks. I hope you have a happy new year and a great Wednesday at the LCS.

    Later!

    mike
  • No comments: