Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hey Kids, Comics! For 01/21/09

Welcome to week 3 of 2009 and my pull-list picks.

  • Bold is what I will grab for sure.

  • Italics mean it's something I want, but won't necessarily pick it up right away.

  • Regular text indicates something that has caught my eye but is either too pricey to be reasonable, or I would only pick up as an impulse buy. More than likely I'll read it at some point but not own it.

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



    THIS WEEK'S PULL-LIST

    FINAL CRISIS SUPERMAN BEYOND #2 (OF 2) (I'll track a copy down to read but I have a strict policy only to buy the core FC mini.)

    ROBIN #182 (I think this is supposed to be the end of Robin as it was and the beginning of something new. I guess we'll see if I continue on after the changes in February.)

    SPIRIT #25 (The only place to get new - good - Spirit stories. never mind that crap Miller movie.)

    X-FILES #3 (OF 6) (The art is stuff, sure, but I'm digging the return of Scully and Mulder like nobody's business.)

    AGENTS OF ATLAS POSTER (Art Adams poster which will also be used as the cover of #1, I believe. I'd grab this if I had some cash burning a hole in my pocket.)

    ANGEL AFTER THE FALL #16 (The penultimate After the Fall issue. Looking forward to wrapping this one up and seeing where it goes.)

    FLAMING CARROT COLLECTED LTD HC VOL 01 (This would be sweet if it wasn't $50.)


    That's it for this week. Have a great Wednesday at the LCS.

    Later!

    mike
  • No comments: